This should be interesting.
Day 5 – Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
Let me rant about all the things that annoy me about girls and boys.
1. Posting selfies of your perfect self, showing off your amazing figure in an amazing outfit telling us all about the party you’re going to, then saying: ‘excuse the horrible face’, or ‘look disgusting in this’, etc, etc, etc. Really? Really? Oh come on, you know you’re freaking hot, stop making the rest of us feel crappy.
2. Floral instragrams – So maybe I’m being a teeny bit stereotypical and judgemental, but the main culprits for this are girls. The Instagram accounts that basically consist of standard pictures of an object on a floral duvet that somehow gets 400 odd likes. IT’S A FUCKING HAIRBRUSH ON A BED. WTF. A while back, I realised I was following (I kid you not) about 50 of these and eventually just got so pissed off with them giving shoutouts to ‘their lovelies’ and saying ‘this lovely’s photos are so unique and original, you need to follow them now!’ when THEIR PICTURES ARE ALSO OF THE SAME BLOODY OBJECTS ON THE SAME BLOODY DUVET COVER.
Sorry. Rant over.
If I’ve offended you then I’m sorry. Not really.
3. Well this one kind of goes for both girls and boys but I’ve seen more girls do it than boys. Anyway, people who wear band t-shirts when they don’t even like the band. I mean, I accept the fact that the Rolling Stones logo is pretty kick ass and fashionable, but if you hate their music, why wear their logo on your top?!
Again, I’m sorry if I offended you, but there’s my view.
4. Bitches. Do I really need to explain that one?
5. Girls (and boys) who won’t accept compliments. If someone says you’re pretty, smile and just say THANK YOU instead of refuting it! Hypocriiiiiiittttttteeeee
Oh and we cannot forget the girls that fucking hate your guts simply because a mutual friend introduced you to her boyfriend who wasn’t her boyfriend at the time and even though it’s just friends kind of thing she still has it in for you and takes every single chance to flaunt him just because she can and even though you didn’t even do anything to her she has a massive grudge against you even though you were best friends once but no way will she admit that now and ARGH
And now for
1. Boys who think they’re more popular than they actually are. This goes for girls as well, but in my experience, I’ve seen more boys be this twatty so yeah, sorry boys.
2. Boys who think they can have aaaaany girl they want. Um, no you bloody well can’t you arrogant little shit.
3. Boys who will talk to you for hours everyday online or whatever then COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU when you see them in real life. Seriously, this pisses me off, because a smile or a slight acknowledgement would be nice, okay, especially if you’ve told me that I’m a good friend and you’d love to talk to me. SERIOUSLY DUDE, I’M NOT THAT UNCOOL.
Probably. The bastards.
4. Guys that walk around with their tops off when:
a) it’s not hot
b) they’re over the age of 25, unless you’re exceptionally sexual, (Brendon Urie for example.)
c) they think they’re really attractive when they’re reeeeally not.
d) just because they can.
5. GUYS WHO ONLY POST TOPLESS PICTURES ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM OR WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY. GET. A. LIFE. Just because you have abs, does not make you fucking attractive, plus you look about 10 years old, get off the internet.
There’s Day 5. Sorry for a) ranting and b) if I offended anyone
I really don’t care
I do, I promise. Please tell me someone agrees with the stuff I’ve just said okay make me feel better.