(Yes, hello, I am alive, I have not been possessed by demons, nor have I been adopted by Dean Winchester, which is an incredible shame because Dean, nor have I been doing anything of much interest in my blogging absence, only homework, homework, homework, homework, homework, homework, homework, etc etc.)
The wooooonderful George nominated me for the Liebster Award, for which I am extremely thankful and confused by as I still have no idea why I should receive any type of award.
Soooo the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. (Done Above)
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. Nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here goes then.
1. Who is your favourite fictional character?
…You just had to make these painfully difficult, didn’t you. I have many characters that I adore, but the two that spring to mind (yes, two, shush) are Hazel and Gus from The Fault In Our Stars, which, if you haven’t yet read, a) WHY NOT b) GO AND GET IT NOW AND JUST READ IT AND CRY OKAY, JUST… JUST DO IT, and if you haven’t yet seen the trailer for the upcoming film, here it is, just for you:
I think I love these characters most because of their perceptions of reality and how they themselves are portrayed to be so heartrendingly human. That may sound like a really strange thing to say, as the vast majority of fictional characters are human, surprise surprise, however both Gus and Hazel display characteristics that are so real that despite their situations possibly being hugely different to ours, we can still find things to relate to and from these characters, we can learn a lot.
2. Have you ever been in a relationship?
However surprising this may be, yes, I’m in one now (: (No, I don’t know why or how either.)
3. What is your favourite food?
OHHHHHHHHHH you went there. I don’t think I can answer that. I have a few foods that I absolutely adore but I don’t think I can pick a favourite. Yorkshire Puddings are pretty damn good, Jaffa Cakes too, and lemon sorbet.
4. Who are you most like from Harry Potter?
…I actually have no idea… I haven’t YET (don’t kill me please) read the books and I haven’t seen the films in a while sooooooooo I’m not sure on that one.
5. What is your favourite film?
That’s hard too. Either Pitch Perfect or The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Or High School Musical purely for nostalgic reasons and Zac Efron.
6. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings?
Nope. That’s another one that I need to read. I am about to read The Hobbit though.
7. Have you ever read Night Circus? (if no READ IT NOW)
OKAY I’LL READ IT
8. Where would you most like to go?
Hmmmmmmmm… I’d say Australia but there’s spiders and snakes and I really don’t like that thought. Safari would be pretty amazing, or just some island with beautiful clear sea and golden sand and just prettiness and sun.
9. What colour is your blogging tool? (laptop, phone, ipod, etc)
My laptop is siiiiiiiiiilver and my iPod is white because classy (:
10. Why did you start a blog?
I think part of it was because at my high school, one of the guys from BBC Sport came in to talk to us about journalism (which is what I want to do) and said that writing a blog is a good way to show what you can do. So I considered making it serious and just ditched the idea, because this is way too fun as it is right now. I am, however doing that music blog I mentioned last post, it’s on its way to being formatted and things so that should be interesting. I also just wanted a place to rant and talk about things and to talk to new people and that’s pretty much it.
Okay, so now I have to think up some questions?
1. If you were to describe your personality as a colour, what would it be?
2. If you have one, who is your idol or inspiration? (Can be more than one person.)
3. If you could choose to live in a book or film, which one would it be and why?
4. Name one skill/talent that you wish you had?
5. Favourite place to be?
6. When is your deepest time of day or night?
7. Favourite method of procrastination?
8. Name a song that you find happiest? (For example, mine would be Collar Full by P!ATD because JUST LISTEN TO HOW FUN IT IS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAIEAG6Vgk
9. A song that you can relate to?
10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Now for nominations:
I have no idea how many followers most of you have so I won’t stick to the limited followers rule thing.
There are soooooooooooooooo many bloggers I could nominate here, but there are some that spring to mind.
I won’t take too long in my blogging hiatus, I think I’m going to stay in bed all day and write about life on here.
Love you all xx