Page last updated: 14/09/13
Why hello there.
Somehow, you have miraculously reached my blog. Thank you. Ily.
So I should probably tell you some things about myself.
1. Let’s bond over mutual hate.
Seriously, that is not a great way to start.
I’m not great at bios or talking about myself, so I guess I’ll just run with it. ‘About Me’ is a huge generalisation. We all come to these pages to find out a little about the hidden writer behind the screen, and so we each have to portray ourselves in a way that suitably fits our personalities. However, how can you form an accurate idea of a person from a few hundred words? You can’t. But I’ll try.
I am a teenage girl, living in England. I’m pessimistic, I swear way too much and I hurt the people I love.
Buuuut, I try my best. I’m still trying to figure out what I want in life.
Okay, okay, don’t make this go all deep.
Well, there’s not much to say about me to be honest. I make a lot of mistakes… feel bad… then write about them. Basically.
Anyway, enough with that, I’ll tell you some of my favourite things… kind of like a fact file I guess, for those of you who are interested XD
Why are you interested in this?
1. Music: Favourite bands, etc – I adore music, it’s so important to me and I constantly have it playing. I love rock and alternative music, but absolutely hate chart music. Nu. Some of it’s okay, I guess, but mainly I think it’s terrible. But there we go, stupid music snob over here. XD But if I’m at a party or something
hahahahaha who am I kidding, I don’t go to parties I’ll enjoy it for some reason. I’m weird like that. Anyway, my favourite band is Panic! At the Disco, who are amazing and Brendon Urie is just perfect, okay? And then there’s the incredible Imagine Dragons, Paramore, Bastille and Fall Out Boy along with Florence and the Machine, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Seriously though, I have so many bands I love, and there’s just too many to name! Jimmy Eat World, Funeral for a Friend, Sleeping with Sirens, You Me At Six, Failsafe, Mumford & Sons, Biffy Clyro, Fei Comodo, This Many Boyfriends, 21 Pilots, New Politics, Fightstar, We Are Scientists, Two Door Cinema Club… Do you really want me to go on? No, of course not, you’re being boring, idiot.
Anyway, in the sidebar, there’s some Spotify thingies that mean you can listen to some of the bands I like while reading posts! EXCITING.
2. TV shows and films and shit like that – Ummmmmmm… Russell Howard’s Good News, The Inbetweeners, Fresh Meat, Bad Education (Jack Whitehall’s in it, come on)… And you’ll probably only know these if you live in the UK. …Why am I saying this stuff, it’s totally irrelevant and whatever. I love comedies and *hangs head in shame* chick-flicks.
sorry not sorry I… I really like The Notebook… And 17 Again… I’m sorry okay. I just like that stuff because IT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *sobs uncontrollably in corner*
3. Books – I absolutely love reading. I often have like, 3 books on the go. I can’t say I have a favourite author, because I love loads. John Green is amazing, he makes me cry, Louise Rennison (the Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging series) and so many others. Discuss books with me, I’ll love you forever.
4. School stuff – I’m in year 10 now, which is… I have no idea what the equivalent is in America. Anyway, my favourite subject is drama, though, being a stupid idiot, I’m not doing it any more because I didn’t choose it as an option. *facepalm* I also really like English, I always start stories that I never finish but I enjoy writing them when I do. I want to have a career in journalism, so I’m hoping that’ll happen for me. The subjects I dislike most have to be maths, PE and French. Again, being an idiot, I decided to take French as an option. BUT IT’S LOGICAL, OKAY? Because it’s something I’m good at it (God knows how) and it’s useful. So, yep.
I’m argumentative. Very argumentative, depending on who I’m with. But I love to make friends and stuff so I’m sure we’ll get on 🙂 As long as you’re not a twat. But I haven’t come across ANY bloggers that are so yay.
Random shizzle about moi:
1. I love the moon and the stars. They’re a constant in a changing world. They’re beautiful.
2. I play ukulele and guitar. Though I really can’t do tab. Chords, I’m okay with, but tab… Ah nah.
3. I’m addicted to the internet. YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat… whatever.
4. I have a dog called Jumble and I love him to bits. He’s 3 years old and a staffie-whippet cross from an animal shelter. He’s adorable.
5. The best place I’ve had the pleasure to visit is Iceland. It’s an incredible country, with absolutely amazing nature. Not to mention the Blue Lagoon, which is heavenly.
Plus there were fit topless boys. I am such a creeper. Just… get in and out the changing rooms as quick as possible… That’s traumatic. But wow, if you have the chance, seriously, go. It’s amazing.
6. I wear too much eyeliner.
7. Half the time, I can’t even do it properly.
8. My hair is often dip dyed. Mainly purple :3
9. I try my best to post regularly, but… as existing followers know… that doesn’t always happen. So sorry in advance, I really do love you.
10. I love the blogging community, you guys are amazing and I love talking to you. So comment and LET ME LOVE YOU.
…Told you I was a creeper.
11. You can always rely on me to do something stupid, so no matter how stupid you think you’ve been, take a look at my blog and laugh at me. 🙂
12. Sloths and llamas are amazing. You can’t not love them. SLLAMAS FTW. And platypuses. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS?!
Thanks for checking out my blog guys, you’re awesome, I love you. If you want to contact me, please feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com :DDD Oh, and be warned, I overuse ‘XD’ in conversations. Just warning you.
Have a beautiful day/night wherever you are, and stay strong.
If you’ve read all that, 1. HOW? 2. WHY? 3. Thank you. XD