1. Yes, I know I missed Day 6 yesterday, I ended up being at a sleepover which was a spontaneous decision so sorry
not sorry , I’m catching up now.
2. I’m going away to see mes grandparents until Friday so I won’t have wifi (shock horror) so I’m going to do all those days up to then now.
3. Hey, how’re you doing.
Here we goooooo!
Day 6 – The person you like and why you like them.
If you’ve been following me for a while, then you’ll probably know who this is.
Hmmm… I think it’s time for a list.
1. He’s LSFSBoaG. (For those of you who don’t know, that stands for Le Sexy F*cking Stupid Bastard of a Garcon)
2. No I can’t be bothered to do the little French flicky thing on the C.
3. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend in December.
4. It’s really stupid and pointless liking him.
5. I like him because of his mysterious personality, his ability to play guitar and the fact that he actually talks to me.
6. I don’t even know if I like him any more.
7. Not in that way anyway.
8. But we’re friends.
9. So I guess that’s better than nothing.
10. Besides, he’s moving.
Day 7 – Your opinion on cheating on people.
Just no. If you don’t want to be with someone any more, just tell them. I get that it’s hard and all and you might not want to ‘hurt’ them, but seriously dude, you’re going to hurt them more by cheating. And if you’re cheating because you can’t decide who to be with, well, as Johnny Depp once said,
If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
So don’t be an asshole. 🙂
Day 8 – Something you’re currently worrying about.
I’m a worrying kind of a person. I wish I wasn’t but there we go.
Mmmmm… I actually can’t think of much right now, but mainly college and why EBBF has added me on snapchat… Should be interesting…
Day 9 – Your last kiss
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA- Okay that’s enough.
That’s a funny one.
I can’t answer that.
Because I haven’t actually kissed anyone.
HAHAHAHHA. Now isn’t that funny.
Day 10 – Your views on drugs and alcohol
Well. Alcohol – I think it’s fine in proportion. I don’t like how it can affect people, but it’s not something that I’m against. I’ll most likely drink in the future so yep, fine by me as long as it’s not excessive amounts.
Drugs? Nope. I get why people do certain ones, smoking weed or whatever but I wouldn’t, personally, and I wouldn’t advice anyone else to. But it’s their life and they choose what to do with it.
And there we go, that was kind of crap, but I was doing random sentences over 2 hours so my apologies.
Have an awesome week, and I will return on Friday!