So when I logged on this morning, I found that I had been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award… twice!
My face was kinda like a combination of:
*45 minutes later after many distractions including the arrival on la guitar nouvelle, food and arguing with awkward-guy-friend-1 over skype*
*clears throat before an incredible, heart-warming, tears-of-joy provoking speech*
First of all, I would like to thank and who very kindly nominated me for this award. I’m honoured, and very touched, so thank you sooooo much!! I love you. This llama loves you too.
Right, so here’s what I have to do.
1. Display the award on your site
2. Write a post about the award.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
4. Tell them about it by leaving a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Okay, so I need to nominate 15 other bloggers! I know some of you might have been nominated before, but hey, have another award. The links might not work because they don’t like me, but please follow them all! *drum roll please*
1. http://okaaythen.wordpress.com I do not care whether you can or can’t give awards back okay? I’m giving this to her because she is just SO FUCKING AWESOME. She is officially my best blogging friend… and official giver-of-advice because she’s cool like that. She’s just kickass. So if you’re not already, follow her. Now. Else I will send a llama stampede your way.
2. http://sarahk18.wordpress.com/ And yes, again I am giving her the same award back. Because she’s just so nice and relatable and… nice. I wuv you.
3. http://alltheloveabove.wordpress.com She is just so lovely, and she was the first person I ever talked to through WordPress so I’d like to say thank you to her for being with me the entire time, as well as giving me some very worthy advice!
4. http://floodedroses.wordpress.com Again, she’s really lovely and her posts are just awesome.
5. http://chaoticnormality.wordpress.com/ Her blog is relatable, funny and just really awesome!
6. http://ciaraswonderfulramblings.wordpress.com/ I love this blog because she is really down to earth and lovely!
7. http://thequietvoice18.wordpress.com/ I really love Thomas’s blog because his posts are so meaningful and he is such a strong, amazing person who deserves to be recognised for not only that, but for his amazing posts as well. He also writes some awesome book reviews, and I’d recommend ‘the quiet voice’ to anyone.
8. http://whateverhappends.wordpress.com/ I really like this blogger because she’s true to herself and stands up for what she believes in. She’s awesome and inspirational so you should definitely follow her!
9. http://xjustanotherteenblogger.wordpress.com/ We share a love of Sims. And her blog is amazing.
Okay, well I know that wasn’t 15, but those were the bloggers that sprung to mind. But please look at the other blogs I follow (you can see them all on my blog at the side) and follow them because they’re all awesome! (omg how many times have I said ‘awesome’ in this post?!)
As for 7 interesting facts about myself… here’s a link to a post I did a while ago. They’re not very interesting, but they’re facts, so I hope that passes.
I promise I’ll write more often, because I have been away for a while…
In the meantime, have a lovely evening/night/morning/afternoon/nine in the afternoon and enjoy this gif on Gandalf. This is an accurate description of what I was like earlier.
P.s. If the gifs don’t work (if they don’t I will cry. I WILL.) just click on them to enjoy their full awesomeness.