I went to see The Hobbit – An Unexpected Journey today! After hearing loads of really good reviews and some not so good reviews, I decided to finally go and see it. And in my opinion, it was really good. Judge me. Martin Freeman made an amazing hobbit, he fitted the character perfectly. Plus, I now want to live in a hobbit hole in a hill.
It would have been better if:
a) we weren’t stuck on one of the front rows
b) we didn’t have annoying kids behind us kicking our seats every 2 minutes
c) we didn’t have to breathe in the horrible, overpowering smell of… weird popcorn mixed with chocolate. Not as nice as you’d think.
d) I didn’t have someone taking up the arm rests.
But hey, it was a good film. I need to watch Lord of the Rings now…
10 day challenge – Seven fears/phobias – day 4
1. Clowns. Not all clowns. Just lots of them.
2. Spiders. Any bigger than this: and I scream and run. I never used to be like this, in fact I used to love spiders but now I just find them creepy and horrible.
3. Creepy cars. By this, I mean cars who suddenly start up when you walk past… cars who follow you… yeah… my sister and I have had a few experiences of this…
4. Men walking alone in the dark. Is an explanation needed?
5. Burglaries, etc.
7. Getting hurt. In an emotional sense. I’ll do a post on this at some point.
Hope you’ve all had a good day, see you tomorrow guys 🙂 xx